Johnson School Cornell University
MBA “Selling Yourself” Program
This is a long-standing successful program of the Career Management Center at the Johnson School. In partnership with the Career Management Center, we have designed a process requiring the students to:
- Open and study the PDF file "Selling Yourself Booklet" on the right of this page (Career Management Center has the password).
- Prepare for an actual to be recorded “mock” interview by following the key instructions in this PDF file.
- Go through a behavioral interview experience facilitated by NovAspire, Inc. coaches, in the presence of three other Johnson colleagues.
- Receive feedback and suggestions from their colleagues and the NovAspire Inc. coaches.
- Review the video file on their own time (after the class) and incorporate the suggestions from the feedback to improve their ability to articulate accomplishments, to answer difficult questions and memorably as well as convincingly brand themselves.