Sean Harvey, MSOD, MSEd
Sean Harvey is a Professional Development Consultant dedicated to helping his clients clarify their professional purpose and realize their potential. He is recognized for creating insightful conversations that foster professional growth through one-on-one coaching and facilitated workshops, seminars, and retreats.
He brings over fourteen (14) years of experience as a change management and leadership development consultant, career and personal branding coach and academic into a single lens to help his clients explore ways to enhance their level of professional development, engagement and impact. In every engagement, he strives to create an authentic and insightful dialogue that provides the space for his clients to freely explore themselves and their options as they:
- clarify their professional purpose and vision;
- enhance their authentic personal brand and positioning;
- strengthen their leadership skills and abilities to create positive and impactful change;
- build high-performing teams that work collaboratively to achieve results;
- adapt and build resilience to the changing world of work;
- develop the skills required to compete successfully in the evolving global economy;
- lead and navigate organizational change initiatives;
- realize their potential and create a meaningful impact in their organizations and beyond.
Sean holds an MSOD in Organization Development from Loyola University Chicago, an MSEd in Counseling from Fordham University, a graduate certificate in Public Service Administration and a BA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from DePaul University.
Past organizational clients include: American Express, Baker & McKenzie, Baruch College CUNY, Brooklyn Public Library, California State University System, the Child Care Councils of Nassau and Suffolk Counties, NY, Columbia University, Cornell University, Denihan Hospitality Group, Fiscal Management Associates, Johnson & Johnson subsidiaries McNeil Nutritionals and Ethicon, Leake & Watts Services, NYU College of Dentistry, Mitsubishi Bank and Trust, The Riverside Church in NYC, United States Environmental Protection Agency, United Way of NYC, the United Nations Population Fund, and the Xerox Corporation.
Over the years, Sean has developed academic teaching affiliations with Cornell University (Industrial and Labor Relations), New York University (School of Professional and Continuing Studies), Baruch College, CUNY (Zicklin School of Business), and the Graduate Center CUNY. He currently teaches courses in the areas of Organization Behavior, Organizational Change, Leadership, and Career Management.